Roof Cleaning Solutions
Safe, Gentle and Effective Roof Cleaning Solutions
Everything that we do at Western PA Roof Cleaning, LLC is done in a gentle and safe manner. Our cleaning solution is proven to be the most effective killer of biological organisms. As a result, this solution treated hundreds of thousands of homes throughout the United States. Our soaps are Eco-Friendly and Bio-Degradable; they break down into salt and water by the end of the day. These soaps contain an algaecide (algae-killer); we spray them onto the shingles at extremely low pressure. The liquid gets into the organisms and kills them. Before we get off our ladders, ALL black stains are gone and the algae colonies are killed. This releases their hold on your roof so even a gentle rain rinses them off.
For mosses and lichens, our soaps kill them; they will turn white and then brown as they continue to break down. Rain washes the dead plant matter gently away over time. Forcibly pulling these organisms off your shingles causes significant damage. The process for moss an lichen removal requires several cycles of rain and sun to assure the least damage to the surface of your shingles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At no time do we scrub or pressure wash your roof . The soaps do all of the work and our gentle spray does no harm to your roof. NEVER LET ANYONE PRESSURE WASH YOUR ROOF!
Trust in our award-winning service
Don’t expect your stress to go through the roof with our service. You’ll enjoy a comprehensive roof treatment process professionally perfected over eight seasons and built around making your experience as simple and satisfying as possible. So satisfying that we have been awarded the prestigious Angie’s List Super Service Award for three years running! CLICK OR CALL TODAY TO GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE!
What you can expect
- We complete estimates without a visit utilizing satellite imagery and technology. This technology allows us to give you a customized quote, saves us time, and therefore, saves you money!
- We show up when we say we will. We schedule for a specific date and time, therefore, you know when to expect us. If we run more than 30 minutes early or late due to weather or other circumstances, we call and inform you of any scheduling changes.
- Our vehicles are clearly marked. Our employees are in full uniform. Cleanliness and efficiency are the names of our game.
- We respect your busy schedule. As a result, we designed our systems so you do not need to be home when we treat your property. Most of our customers take advantage of this convenience, but if you want to see our team work, our courteous and professional technicians would love to meet you.
- When we arrive at your home or business we will greet you if you are available and begin our set up to treat your property. We don all required safety equipment and, once at the roof level, a visual roof inspection is conducted and the results shared with you in writing.
- Next we begin to spray our soap gently onto your roof. “Gently” is the operative word…we NEVER use a power washer, scrubbing tool, or even a garden hose to clean your roof.
- When we have finished the treatment, we will clean our work area thoroughly and leave you with a limited TWO YEAR WRITTEN GUARANTEE. Another valuable benefit of Contracting with us; it entitles you to our very affordable and optional preventive treatments thereafter. This preventive treatment maintains the health of your roof and its like new appearance.
If you would like to hear more, click on the button at the top of the page for your free quote, submit your information and we will get back to you – sometimes within a few hours! If you qualify just enter VETERAN or SENIOR in the comments field for our courtesy discount.
References are available upon request. Please check out our Gallery and our Testimonials page to see the results of our many successful jobs! Check out our Facebook page for even more photos and comments from happy customers!
What might look like dirt on your concrete is really billions of algae cells. It starts as light black streaks on your concrete and will eventually look like the slimy surfaces in the photos above. In addition to being unsightly, these moisture retaining organisms can get very slippery. Our low-pressure cleaning solutions work just as well on concrete (or bricks, blocks, stones or pavers) as it does on roofs. It sanitizes the surface and kills all discoloring organisms.
Our treatment process uses no pressure washers, nor do we seal concrete. High pressure spraying can damage the concrete leaving it vulnerable to cracking. In addition, not all of the discoloring organisms rinse away and will grow back rather quickly. Our cleaning solutions are misted onto the surface killing any biological organisms leaving it clean, sanitized, beautiful and healthy for a much longer length of time.
Vinyl siding can develop similar black algae growths as well as the more familiar green algae. Our 3 step treatment process can return your siding and similar surfaces to their original appearance. Not all (old) painted siding materials are treatable, contact us to have your specific situation evaluated.